KOMPAN Has Matching Funds Available for Your School Playground!
Does your school need a new playground but not have enough funding? We can help! KOMPAN’s PLAY Possible program can provide up to $50,000 toward your playground project!
What does this mean for you? You might be closer to your fundraising goal than you think! KOMPAN will provide up to 15% of the cost of your KOMPAN Playground equipment purchase in in-kind product donations. This means you might only have to raise 85% of the cost of your playground!
To apply for Play Possible funding, submit a letter of interest to Sara Stratton, Marketing Manager at KOMPAN. Your letter should include:
- Project Background (describe the need and benefits of a new playground)
- Ages of kids who will benefit from the playground
- Types of equipment you hope to include in your playground
- Description of project team
- Secured funding
- Unsecured funding
- Project timeline
- Any supporting information you feel is relevant
Play Possible has an open application period. Submit your letter of interest at any time and a KOMPAN representative will be in touch with you within two weeks.
Just getting started with your fundraising? Visit the Grant Opportunities page to find outside grant resources in your area.